A native of Oswego, NY, Dan graduated from the Ophthalmic Technician Certificate program of Erie Community College in 1975, and then in 1977 with an AAS degree in Ophthalmic Dispensing. He earned his BS in Business from Keuka College in 2003. In April 2007, Dan left his Practice Manager position with Guthrie Clinic to purchase Court Optical from Garth Court and renamed the business Waterloo Eye Care.
Kris is a native of Weedsport and now resides in Waterloo. Kris joined Waterloo Eye Care in 2012 as receptionist and insurance billing specialist. Kris has an AAS degree in Accounting / Data Processing. She has extensive experience with insurance billing. Kris enjoys camping, drag racing, and spending time with family.
Great Customer Service
Customer service is a priority with Waterloo Eye Care! 100% patient satisfaction is guaranteed! Contact us today.
"Dan is knowledgeable, courteous, and a true professional of his craft."
- Tony Gentile of Fairport, NY
Why Choose Us?
- Founded in 2007
- Eyewear from name brands, such as Coach, Polo, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Gwen Stefani, Kate Spade, Liz Claiborne, Hugo Boss, Fossil, ELLE, Boge, Eddie Bauer, and more
- Member of the New York State Society of Opticians, American Board of Optometry, Contact Lens Society of America, Seneca County Chamber of Commerce, and National Federation of Independent Businesses
- Chamber of Commerce Business of the Month in February 2018
- Over 30 years of experience
- Same-day and walk-in appointments are available (call ahead for eye exams)
- Work with most major insurance companies
- Personalized care for all clients
- Complete assistance to clients with all their eye care needs